Android Setup Guide
Last updated: March 9, 2021
- Install the Truple app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the Truple app
- Login with your subscribed Truple account*
- Answer the questions
- Grant the permissions
- Check the battery optimization suggestions for your device type, and follow any instructions provided. (If you don't do this, monitoring may become unstable and stop working at random)
- (Optional) Go to the device settings page to further adjust the Truple settings.
* If the device is not physically present, you should not share your Truple credentials. Instead generate an "invite code" from app.truple.io/devices by clicking on the "Generate Invite Code" button. Have the device owner login with a Truple account they own (which can be unsubscribed), then have them use the account & invite codes by answering the first question stating they'd like to add the device to a different account.