Add your Android device to someone else's Truple Account
How to add your android device using the new add device process
Last updated: October 30, 2023
- Install the Truple app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the Truple app
Add device to account
- Enter in the email address of the subscribed account you wish to add your device to.
- Enter in a name for your device
- The owner of the subscribed account needs to login at https://app.truple.io and grant the request.
- Once the request has been granted, open up the Truple app on your device. If it asks you to grant permissions, go to the next step. If it doesn't, click
Check if grantedand then go to the next step.
- Grant the permissions
- Check the battery optimization suggestions for your device type, and follow any instructions provided. (If you don't do this, monitoring may become unstable and stop working at random)