Kindle Fire Setup Guide
How to setup Truple screenshot accountability on Kindle Fire devices
Last updated: October 30, 2023
- Open the Kindle App Store
- Search for "Truple" (it may try to auto-correct and search for "triple" instead, make sure it's searching for Truple). Alternatively open amazon.com/dp/B06XXLQPBJ.
- Open the Truple app
Add device to account
- Enter in the email address of the subscribed account you wish to add your device to.
- Enter in a name for your device
- The owner of the subscribed account needs to login at https://app.truple.io and grant the request.
- Once the request has been granted, open up the Truple app on your device. If it asks you to grant permissions, go to the next step. If it doesn't, click
Check if grantedand then go to the next step.
- Grant the permissions
* If the device is not physically present, you should not share your Truple credentials. Instead follow these instructions.