Add your linux device to someone else's account
Last updated: October 15, 2021
This version of Truple for Linux does not currently support blacking out banking websites. We strongly encourage the use of the image blurring feature to hide private information that may be captured.
- Truple is not compatible with Wayland display server. Please use X11.
- Download and install ImageMagick
apt-get install imagemagick
- Download Truple from linux.truple.io/prod/Truple.AppImage.
Truple.AppImageinto your user profile's home directory (~/)*
mv ~/Downloads/Truple.AppImage ~/Truple.AppImage
- Make the file executable
chmod +x ~/Truple.AppImage
- Launch the AppImage using the command below (or just double click on it)
Add device to account
- Provide the subscribed Truple email address you wish to add your device to and a device name, then click
- Your add device request was sent to the account owner. They need to login at https://app.truple.io and grant the request.
- Once the request is granted, click "Check if granted" and the app will launch the monitoring service.
* Truple is designed to run out of your Home directory. It may not launch properly or restart properly if moved. If you move the Truple.AppImage file, it will result in a tamper email being sent.