Add your linux device to someone else's account
Last updated: March 9, 2021
This version of Truple for Linux does not currently support blacking out banking websites. We strongly encourage the use of the image blurring feature to hide private information that may be captured.
- Truple is not compatible with Wayland display server. Please use X11.
- Download and install ImageMagick
apt-get install imagemagick
- Download Truple from linux.truple.io/prod/Truple.AppImage.
Truple.AppImageinto your user profile's home directory (~/)*
mv ~/Downloads/Truple.AppImage ~/Truple.AppImage
- Make the file executable
chmod +x ~/Truple.AppImage
- Launch the AppImage using the command below (or just double click on it)
- Login with your Truple account (create an account but do not subscribe)
Another Accountto the question asking
Which account would you like to add this device to?
- Enter in the
invite codegiven to you. (keep in mind the invite codes do expire)
* Truple is designed to run out of your Home directory. It may not launch properly or restart properly if moved. If you move the Truple.AppImage file, it will result in a tamper email being sent.