Adjust device type
How to adjust device type
Last updated: March 6, 2021
Truple has 3 different device types. The different device types control how much that device can view and change:
- Owner - Can do everything. View accountability data (screenshots, websites, etc.) for the entire account, change device settings, modify billing information, make changes to the subscription, lock/unlock the account with the help of an accountability partner, etc.
- Admin - Can view accountability data (screenshots, websites, etc) but can't make any changes.
- User - Can't view anything. Monitoring only.
All 3 device types can be monitored.
At this time, the only way to change device types is by:
- Emailing email@example.com and requesting the device type be changed. Please include your subscribed email address, the device name, and the new device type you would like it changed to.
- Uninstalling & Reinstalling the Truple app. You're asked questions that dictate what the device type ends up as.